Fast changeover systems are also available for the fish-bone arrangement and all conceivable angles are possible. Depending on the available space in your milking parlour, we adapt the milking parlour stall to suit your situation.
The choice of system determines the working principle for the fish-bone milking parlour stall. Double tubes are possible, or a stainless steel brisket bar, with or without positioning barriers.
- Standard standing width per cow of 1150mm at 30 degrees
- Standard standing width per cow of 700mm at 60 degrees
- Cow stand of 1450mm at 30 degrees
- Cow stand of 1600mm at 60 degrees
- Minimum height requirement in the parlour: 2400mm
Do you have other requirements?
Just let us know. We would be glad to incorporate your requirements in your milking parlour stall.