The Orion 2 milking parlour stall is an extremely robust and maintenance-free design that allows rapid throughput of the cows. The totally free-standing construction ensures easy and rapid cleaning of the milking parlour.
The cows enter the milking parlour one behind the other. The positioning barriers ensure that the cows are guided into the right position one by one and behind each other. Cow changeover is achieved with the aid of a robust box-section beam with yokes for each cow on the underside. This frame moves vertically upward, creating the space required for the cows to leave the milking parlour without delay. The cows only have to take a few steps to leave the milking parlour, following which the frame can quickly be closed again behind the cows. This system allows extremely fast changeover of the groups of animals.
- Triangular entrance gates
- Slide-type entrance gates
- Barrier-type entrance gates
- Standing dimension 700mm, 710mm, 720mm, etc.
- Stainless steel or polycarbonate dung plate, possibly in combination with a stainless steel dung gutter and flip-up stainless steel grille
- Standing width per cow: 700 mm as standard
- Cow stand of 1850 mm
- Minimum height requirement in the parlour: 2650 mm
- Good cow positioning
- Rapid exit system
- High capacity
- Short routes
Do you have other requirements?
Just let us know. We would be glad to incorporate your requirements in your milking parlour stall.