The Orion milking parlour stall is an extremely robust and maintenance-free design that allows rapid throughput of the cows. The totally free-standing construction ensures easy and rapid cleaning of the milking parlour.
The cows enter the milking parlour one behind the other. The positioning barriers ensure that the cows are guided into the right position one by one and behind each other. Cow changeover is achieved with the aid of 2 box-section beams that act as chest and neck rails. These beams move quickly away from each other in the vertical plane, creating enough space for the cows to leave the milking parlour without delay. The cows only have to take a few steps to leave the milking parlour, following which the beams can quickly be closed again behind the cows. This system allows extremely fast changeover of the groups of animals.
- Triangular entrance gates
- Slide-type entrance gates
- Barrier-type entrance gates
- Standing dimension 700mm, 710mm, 720mm, etc.
- Stainless steel or polycarbonate dung plate, possibly in combination with a stainless steel dung gutter and flip-up stainless steel grille
- Standing width per cow: 700mm as standard
- Cow stand of 1800mm
- Minimum height requirement in the parlour: 2400mm
- Short routes
- Good cow positioning
- Rapid exit system
- High capacity
Do you have any other requirements?
Just let us know.
We would be glad to incorporate your requirements in your milking parlour stall.