The Polaris is a side-by-side milking parlour stall design, which can be applied in various models, both with a traditional or fast changeover system and with or without feeding.
The cows enter the milking parlour one behind the other. The positioning barriers ensure that the cows are guided into the right position one by one and behind each other. Cow changeover is achieved with the aid of a robust box-section beam with a yoke for each cow on the underside to which the positioning barriers are also attached. This frame moves vertically upward, creating the space required for the cows to leave the milking parlour without delay. The cows only have to take a few steps to leave the milking parlour, following which the frame can quickly be closed again behind the cows. This system allows extremely fast changeover of the groups of animals.
- Triangular entrance gates
- Slide-type entrance gates
- Barrier-type entrance gates
- Standing dimension 700 mm, 710 mm, 720 mm, etc.
- Stainless steel or polycarbonate dung plate, possibly in combination with a stainless steel dung gutter and flip-up stainless steel grille
- Standing width per cow: 700mm as standard
- Cow stand without feeding: 2450mm
- Minimum height requirement in the parlour: 3200 mm
- Short routes
- Good cow positioning
- Rapid exit system
- High capacity
- Feeding option
- Cow indexing
Do you have any other requirements?
Just let us know. We would be glad to incorporate your requirements in your milking parlour stall. Click here to see a movie of a Polaris 2×15 in operation