The Pollux 2 is a compact side-by-side milking parlour stall, also designed to fit parlours with limited space availability. This reduces construction costs and shortens the time required for cleaning. The robust design of this stall makes it highly suitable for upgrade projects in an existing situation.
The cows enter the milking parlour one behind the other. The positioning barriers ensure that the cows are guided into the right position one by one and behind each other. The positioning barriers are attached to a strong tube, which acts as a chest rail and prevents the cows from walking too far forward. Following milking, the chest rail to which the selection barriers are mounted is tilted up from between the cows by compressed air cylinders. This creates a generously wide exit area that speeds up cow changeovers.
Custom gallery: images not found
- Triangular entrance gates
- Slide-type entrance gates
- Barrier-type entrance gates
- Standing dimension 700mm, 710mm, 720mm, etc
- Stainless steel or polycarbonate dung plate, possibly in combination with a stainless steel dung gutter and flip-up stainless steel grille
- Fabricated partition to replace a wall
- Standing width per cow: 700mm as standard
- Cow stand without feeding: 2450mm
- Cow stand with feeding: 2500mm
- Minimum height requirement in the parlour: 2450mm
- Short routes
- Good cow positioning
- Fast exit
- High capacity
- Feeding option
Do you have other requirements?
Just let us know. We would be glad to incorporate your requirements in your milking parlour stall.